PMD (Pressed Multi-Channel Detector) combines a variety of automatic feed stamping processes. A high-performance multi-channel surveillance system is realized through long-term experience and cutting-edge technology.
A variety of functions are built into each channel. The built-in functions can be called up by one key according to the processing method to form the necessary detection system. A variety of inspection functions monitor the automatic feed stamping process in a wide range, prevent mold damage and defective products.
There are 5 functions built into 1, 6 channels.
2. One button can be used to call up the necessary functions and set to each channel.
3. The internal timing of detection can be set for each of the three systems (transmission error, discharge, and count output) by the signal of one reference cam.
4. Built-in accumulation counter and preset counter can carry out a larger range of quantity management.
5. The input signal of the counter can be switched to the stamping process and the detection signal of the product to achieve more precise management.
6. The counter output can be switched to a timer (single-trigger) output and a 1/2 (reverse) output for control of a wider range of peripheral devices.
7. The SPM display can display the speed per minute per trip.
8. The detection function and operation status set in each channel can be confirmed by clicking the monitor button.
9. It is easy to connect commercially available sensors according to the detection purpose.
Stamping error detecting device
Bottom dead point detection device
Mold height indicator